To begin go to the Download Page and download the latest version of the phplib library
Normally the only class that you will need to directly instanciate is the Form class this is found in form.class.php.Form an example of how the class works see the code snippet below.
First you instantiate the Form object and add any fields that will appear on the form.
Next you include the form definition on all pages that use the form or form data including the html file that contains the form its self. A sample html form is provided below.
Lastly you get the form elements from the Form object and retrieve any necessary data.
- form.class.php (com/clarkmultimedia/php/forms/forms.class.php)
- textfield.class.php (com/clarkmultimedia/php/forms/textfield.class.php)
- checkbox.class.php (com/clarkmultimedia/php/forms/checkbox.class.php)
- button.class.php (com/clarkmultimedia/php/forms/button.class.php)
- radio.class.php (com/clarkmultimedia/php/forms/radio.class.php)
- select.class.php (com/clarkmultimedia/php/forms/select.class.php)
- vector.class.php (com/clarkmultimedia/php/forms/vector.class.php)